Condities GPS Tours 1

  • The accommodations are based on double rooms including breakfast.
  • The agreed engines including navigation and baggage options
  • Navigation with the selected tour and or routes.
  • Michelin road map including the routes.
  • Road book with general and day-to-day information.
  • 24-hour assistance.

Condities GPS Tours 2

  • Airline tickets to and from Málaga airport in southern Spain.
  • Your valid motorcycle license A.
  • You must travel within the EU with valid identity papers.
  • Fuel for the engines and refueling of the engines on the last day.
  • Costs for drinks, meals and entrance tickets from museums.


Condities GPS Tours 3

  • You can submit an application entirely free of obligation using the basket at the top right of the page.
  • Upon receiving your request, we will contact you about the discuss details of your intended motorcycle vacation and /or motorcycle rental.
  • After reviewing our offer you can proceed to confirm it and proceed we get started to organize your requested tour.

Condities GPS Tours 4

  • For driving a motorbike you need a valid bike driving licence.
  • Travelling within Europe is only permitted with valid identity papers or identity card.
  • We ask you to bring your own bike clothing including your helmet.
  • Travelmoto advises you to take a solid travel insurance for your holiday.

Condities GPS Tours 5

  • After you sign in you will receive a bill. The booking will be permanent when you have paid a 25% deposit on my account in Spain. The other 75% must be paid 4 weeks prior to travelling.
  • The exact dates and information for paying are on the bill. When booking within 4 weeks of travelling you will be required to pay the whole amount at once.
  • Those who have booked in name off themselves or other travellers are responsible for all obligations that flow out this agreement.


Condities GPS Tours 5

  • Motorcycle license A for a minimum of 3 years and a minimum age of 23 years.
  • We ask for a valid credit card for the guarantee of the motorcycles and we will include this information in the contract.
  • All engines have a deductible from 1000 euros to 1500 euros depending on the model or type of engine.
  • Fines issued during your rental period will be deducted from your credit card details.
  • Motorcycles must be returned filled up at the end of the rental period
  • It is not allowed to leave Spain and / or Portugal with our motorbikes without our permission.

Travelmoto is a very experienced independent company based in the south of Spain, Alhaurin de la Torre a place located directly at the airport and the city of Málaga.

Our goal is to make our guests feel at home here with: excellent guest accommodation, good almost new motorbikes and especially beautiful motorbike routes.